S’mores cookies are the ultimate treat for anyone who loves the classic flavor combination of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers. These cookies are made by sandwiching a gooey layer of marshmallow and a rich, melty piece of chocolate between two soft and chewy cookie dough layers. The result is a warm, gooey, and utterly delicious cookie that will transport you straight to a campfire under the stars. Each bite is bursting with the flavors of summertime, making these cookies the perfect treat to enjoy year-round. Whether you’re hankering for a sweet snack or looking to satisfy your cravings for all things s’mores, these cookies are sure to hit the spot!
S'mores Cookie Recipe
- 241 g Cake Flour
- 241 g Bread Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 284 g Unsalted Browned Butter
- 200 g Brown Sugar
- 180 g White Sugar
- 2 Eggs Room Temperature
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate Chopped
- 12 Marshmallows Halved
- Graham Crackers
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon Optional
- Sea Salt To Sprinkle
- Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Add in dry ingredients. Mix in chocolate. Chill 1 hour.
- Portion out cookie dough. Add halved marshmallow and sandwich the pieces together. Add graham crackers into the dough. Chill overnight.
- Bake at 360 degrees for 12 mins.
- Add tiny pinch sea salt to each cookie
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.