Nakiri is characterized by its flat profile and cut-off tip. When you use a Nakiri, you can do chopping action up and down with a slightly forward motion.
- VERSATILE: TUO 6.5″ is a traditional Japanese knife for working with vegetables, perfect shredding carrots, cutting tomatoes, dicing onions, chopping melons, or peeling avocados.
- SUPER STEEL: Make from adopted German High-carbon Stainless steel, the blade is precisely processed with high-tech vacuum heat treatment to reach the hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- PREMIUM PAKKAWOOD HANDLE: The full tang handle is made from our patent-pending high-density Pakkawood composite. Compare to other wood handles, it is more stable and sanitary.
- WELL DESIGNED: From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic full tang handle design for exceptional comfort and durability. The handle is specifically designed to hold comfortably in your hand with great balance. The bolster of the handle is carefully polished for a perfect pinch grip.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by Tuo, try it risk-free. They guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. With the luxury case, it is the wise choice as a gift.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Categories: Product Reviews